Topics & Sessions
Imaging in Anaesthesia: Expansion in Accuracy
- US AIRWAY
- Lung Ultrasound
Airway Evolution: Next steps…
- Video laryngoscope
- Evidence Based Airway Management… Is it Possible to Practice?
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea: What should Anesthesiologists Know?
Advanced Techniques in Regional Anaesthesia & Interventional Pain
- Spinal Anaesthesia Revisited: Toxicity of New and Old Drugs and Compounds
- Pain The transition of acute postoperative pain to persistent postoperative pain: is it a burden?
- Pain Management of Sickle Cell Patients
- How to perform the best labor epidural analgesia
- Practical ultrasound for obstetric anaesthetists
- Perinatal Simulation: What’s the future?
The Anatomy through Anaesthesiologist Eyes
- Lecture Live Demo, Synergy between Art and Anatomy
Perioperative Medicine: Beyond Borders
- Perioperative Medicine: Beyond Borders
- ERAS Program
- Cardiac Assessment for Non Cardiac Surgery
Safety in Anaesthesia: Minimize the Risk, Maximize the Outcome
- Hazards in Operating Room
- Is Anesthesia a Stressful Job?
High Risk Patient: Overcoming Challenges
- Morbidly Obese Patients: A Clinical Challenge for Anesthesiologists
- Transoesophageal Doppler Monitoring during Major Surgeries can Affect Anaesthesia Management
- High Risk Patients
Anaesthesia Monitoring: New Battlestations
- Coagulation Monitoring During Surgery: When and Why?
- Anaphylactic and Anaphylactoid Reactions during Perioperative Period
Anaesthesia Gynecology & Obstetrics
- Challenges in Managing Postoperative Caesarean Section Pain
- Post Partum
- Role of Regional Analgesia in Managing Labour Pain for Parturient with Scoliosis and Previous Back Surgery
Windows to Optimization
- Wound Infiltration
- Joint Surgery 2015
● Imaging in Anaesthesia: Expansion in Accuracy
● Airway Evolution: Next steps…
● Advanced Techniques in Regional Anaesthesia & Interventional Pain
● The Anatomy through Anaesthesiologist Eyes
● Perioperative Medicine: Beyond Borders
● Safety in Anaesthesia: Minimize the Risk, Maximize the Outcome
● High Risk Patient: Overcoming Challenges
● Anaesthesia Monitoring: New Battlestations
● Anaesthesia Gynecology & Obstetrics
● Windows to Optimization
● LIVE DEMO