Submit your poster presentation to be a part of Anaesthesia 2016 Poster Award Competition and be one of the three winners.
Poster presentations allow the author to meet and get introduced informally with interested viewers, facilitating a greater exchange of ideas and networking opportunities. Poster presentations form a platform and often serve as the first opportunity for investigators to present their work at important scientific meetings
You will be given y the chance to present your poster to hundreds of the conference delegates which will help you to be more effective in conveying your message and engage in conversation with colleagues to get your main point(s) across to as many people as possible.
An effective poster operates on multiple levels:
- Source of information
- Conversation starter
- Advertisement of your work
- Summary of your work
Poster Format and Presentation Guidelines:
- Dimensions of the poster boards are 90cm (height) x 70cm (width).
- Poster Orientation: Portrait.
- Poster Materials: Paper or cardboard and should be laminated.
- Poster format should include Introduction, Objectives, Material and Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- Poster Text: Text should be of sufficient size for easy reading at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Poster Title: 20 font size in Arial Black – Body Text: 16 font size in Arial with single spacing.
- Do not use all UPPER CASE type in your posters
- The images (clips arts, graphs, diagrams, and drawings) must be in high resolution EPS format (300 dpi).
- Optional: Poster presenters who are interested in printing their poster through the *organizer, should submit it in Pdf. Format. The printing cost for each poster is 200 AED / 55US$ which is to be paid in advanced.
- Poster frames will be provided at the poster area. A double sided tape will be used to put your poster up. Please note that pins cannot be used on these poster frames.
- All posters should be submitted before 15 January 2016
- All posters presenters will be responsible for fixing their posters according to assigned poster board at the event Lobby.
- All posters should be on display for the duration of the conference.
- All posters presenters should be ready to present their posters from 4pm to 5 pm for the three days of the event.
- Each poster presenter will be allotted 2-3 minutes for short introduction for the judgers followed by 2-3 minutes discussion.
- Judgers will be available to select the three winners from 4pm to 5pm on 8th March
- Posters should be taken down only at the end of the event.
All posters presenters will be responsible for the removal of their posters at the end of the conference and the organisers will not be responsible for loss or damage of posters.
Poster Presentations should be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com. Poster Presentations that are handwritten or sent by fax will not be accepted.